If you’re searching for a perfect affiliate to promote your products, look no further! In this article, we'll show you how to get your affiliate program in front of hundreds of ambassadors & influencers using GrowthHero’s Marketplace listings.
By using Marketplace, affiliate programs will be placed and advertised in the Marketplace Listings, allowing you to recruit new affiliates and make them your brand ambassadors.
Affiliates, such as bloggers or social media influencers, are professional business partners, which means they promote your brand in exchange for a commission. They prioritize working with you vs another business, based on their earning potential. When setting up your program, make sure it is tailored to the affiliates you'd like to work with.
Listing your program
Before listing on the Marketplace, double-check your program’s commission details, fill in terms & conditions and review any additional settings related to your program.
Once you’ve done that, it’s time to put your listing in the Marketplace. Go to Marketplace Listings tab and assign which affiliate programs will be part of your Marketplace Listing. Next, choose your business category and provide a description of your brand to be displayed on your listing. Make sure your description is max. 100 characters long. You can also preview what your listing will look like before posting it.
After you complete your offer, it will appear in GrowthHero’s Marketplace. Marketplace users will be able to find your offer if it matches their search criteria or by finding it on the top of the listings. After an affiliate applies to your offer, you will be able to Approve or Deny their application in the Pending tab in Partners & Payouts. Alternatively, if you enabled Auto-approve partners, your new affiliates will be able to promote your brand right away!
Navigating through Marketplace
There are several filters that help affiliates look for the right program:
- Free Search Box: affiliates can navigate through the marketplace by searching for a phrase in business name and business' description.
- Affiliate incentive: affiliates can navigate through the marketplace by looking for a specific type of commission; either fixed amount or percentage of the order value.
- Customer reward: affiliates can navigate through the marketplace by the discount provided for customers that they will refer.
- business Category: affiliates can navigate through the marketplace by selecting a business category from the list.
- All users can create a Marketplace listing.
- Only Premium users will have their listings featured; Starter and Pro plan users will have their listings promoted, and Free plan users will have a default listing.
- You can create more than one listing, but the affiliate program that is set as a Default will be prioritized.